Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are new offering our system for 58% off a $350 value—for only $149.95. If you are suffering from anger, anxiety, depression or guilt then we will show you how you are creating these emotions and how to let go. You can start to feel better right now.
Courses & Seminars
Payments & Subscriptions
Didn't find the answer?
Learning how you create unhappiness is more than half the battle to having a mind of peace and joy. In this course, Dr. Vincent E. Parr, a clinical psychologist and recognized leader in Rational Theory, will teach you to master the negative emotions that blocking your happiness. To this end, he provides groundbreaking, easy-to-follow explanations, formulas, tools, and examples to apply to your everyday life.
The 4 Blocks course is based on decades of research and application of logical, rational thinking. Building on the work of Dr. Albert Ellis, Dr. Parr’s program uses Rational Emotive Behavior Theory to address how we create and maintain our emotions. He then explains how we tell ourselves stories about our environment that can damage our emotional and mental health. Finally, he’ll show you how to replace negative beliefs with rational thoughts and radical acceptance. As a result, you’ll learn how to create happiness with two simple, memorable formulas.
This course is for anyone experiencing emotional pain. Dr. Parr has used these techniques with patients for over 50 years with astounding results. The solution to the pain caused by anger, anxiety, depression and guilt is quite literally in your hands. You’ll discover how reading, practicing, and applying these techniques will help you master your emotions and create a mind of peace, happiness and joy.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why we hold the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs we do
- Three insights into how we create our emotions
- How to challenge unhealthy, irrational inner dialogue
- The formulas for how we create and can manage anger, anxiety, depression, and guilt
- Two simple formulas for mastering happiness
- Practical methods for meditation
- Over an hour of video lessons from Dr. Parr with word-for-word transcription
- Audio of all video lessons as well as podcasts for on-the-go reference
- Readings from Dr. Parr’s book You Only Have Four Problems: What your therapist doesn’t tell you.
- Printable worksheets, exercises, and charts
- Helpful visuals and animations
You May Also Like
'You Only Have Four Problems'
What your therapist
doesn’t tell you.
By Vincent E. Parr
Learn the secrets behind The 4 Blocks to Happiness with Dr. Parr’s new book You Only Have Four Problems: What your therapist doesn’t tell you. Get in-depth with examples of real patient success stories and find out how four simple formulas can change your life forever
—starting right now.